MadCap Marketing is a talented group of characters with a diverse set of skills that works closely together. Individually, we are experts. Together, we are MadCap Marketing.
Send your resume to [email protected]
We are looking for a creative, talented and motivated individual who wants to continue a graphic & website design career. The ideal candidate is someone who can do both but is web focused first, graphics second. You will work as a part of our marketing team designing websites from the ground up and reinvigorating existing sites. You will also be responsible for maintaining and improving the look, feel & usability of our existing clients websites.
- Use advanced knowledge in Graphic Design to support the graphic and web development needs of our clients while adhering to brand guidelines
- Design multimedia projects including web pages, web ads, artwork for digital campaigns (Google AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and possibly videos
- Produce creative designs in a variety of mediums that convey the company’s message and position with art direction
- Produce final, web-optimized visual assets for the website, direct-to-customer emails and all other online marketing efforts
- Drive improvements in landing page conversion rates and decrease bounce rates
- Step in for occasional marketing projects and events when support is required for the marketing team
- Exercise discretion and independent judgment when handling matters of significance for the company or its clients
Are you personable? Do you enjoy connecting with business owners to help them grow their businesses? Are you already networked in King County, but don’t know what to do with all those connections? Do you enjoy the freedom to work when and where you want?
If the answer is ‘yes’ to these questions, we’ve got the perfect place for you!
(And don’t worry, this isn’t Amway!)
MadCap Marketing is expanding north into King County and we’re after a dynamic new team member to help facilitate this growth! We’re looking for someone who enjoys helping small to medium sized companies expand and is well connected with business owners in King County. This is the perfect opportunity to build your own network and become part of a growing marketing team. You’ll be commissioned on every client you bring in, and will have a talented team of marketing maestros supporting you!
- Excellent people and communication skills
- An organized and responsive individual
- Good with paperwork and attention to detail
- Energetic, self-starter attitude
- Previous sales experience preferred
Our agency is looking for a contract-to-hire web designer. To be qualified you must have 2-3 years of experience designing website, with samples to show. Ideally, you should have some basic coding knowledge.
In this role, you will be working with our Creative Director and Web Developer on multiple websites as needed. Some projects will require you to build sites from scratch, other projects you will need to be confident in jumping in and taking over, to maintain and improve the look, feel & usability of our existing client websites.
This is an offsite position with a scheduled weekly work-together meeting in and occasional client meetings when needed.
- Plans site design by clarifying goals; designing for functionality and responsiveness.
- Develop site navigation by categorizing content; funneling traffic through content.
- Develops site content and graphics by coordinating with copywriters and graphic artists; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements, etc.
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; using authoring and formatting tools; ensuring cross-platform compatibility; establishing links.
- Upgrades site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Protects site by implementing and maintaining appropriate security measures and following best security practices.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Strong creative skills and detail driven
- Work well on your own and with a team
- Good problem-solving skills and a logical approach to work
- The ability to explain technical matters clearly
- An ability to work to deadlines
- UX/UI design
- Good understanding of basic SEO/SEM principles
- Understanding of general cybersecurity principles
- Understanding of Google analytics
- Experience in building sites in WordPress
Salary Range: TBD by skill set and portfolio.
Send Resume and Portfolio information to: [email protected]
No phone calls please