MadCap Marketing is a talented group of characters with a diverse set of skills that works closely together. Individually, we are experts. Together, we are MadCap Marketing.
Send your resume to [email protected]
Rate: $22-45 per hour
Experience needed: 2+ years
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer for overflow work as we continue to grow! The right candidate for the role will need to be available 20+ hours a week, onsite for the first 30 days with the opportunity to work offsite part-time, the remaining of the contract.
You will be working alongside an award-winning Creative Director, supporting brand development for our 30+ active clients.
In this role you will:
- Work on a wide range of deliverables for a diverse clientele
- Experience in a fast turn environment
- Experience with print pieces, strong ability to work within brand guidelines
- Additional design background, including posters, signage and other miscellaneous marketing pieces
- Experience with Adobe CS on a PC, particularly Photoshop and InDesign programs
- Their own laptop and software
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience designing logos, business cards, and branded collateral
- Designing and preparing files for print
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity (2-3 bullet points, including your strengths/skill set as they pertain to this role), and let us know your availability to have an initial phone interview.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Previous customer service experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
Tasks typically involve:
- meeting and liaising with clients to discuss and identify their advertising/marketing requirements;
- liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and MadCap by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
- attending client meetings with owner or other employees or some time by self
- presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- undertaking administration tasks; answering of office phone line, managing of calendars, mail, deliveries etc.
- arranging and attending meetings;
- note taking, agenda making and report writing - including some spreadsheets
- managing basecamp and other crm software